Microsoft Office 365 Training
Toronto, Mississauga, GTA, SW Ontario
With our customized Microsoft Office 365 End-User training you learn how to use and modify your Office 365 account. Your training is “hands on” where you modify settings, create appointments, share calendars and keep track of tasks (Not just listen to the theory.) Work with your own Office 365 Web Apps and co-author documents or check them out for your exclusive use. By working with your own Microsoft Office 365 account you can make changes that you use immediately, saving time and money. New features such as “Groups” are added all the time – with Groups you can create a space for team sharing of documents etc. in minutes. Also the Group gets a SharePoint site – ready to go.
Below is a suggested list of topics but these can be modified to suit your needs.
Get information or a quote on Office 365 Training
Send us an email Call 905.271.1119
Office 365 Training Outline
Topic 1A: Overview of Office 365
- What does Office 365 contain?
- Why use Office 365?
- What can Office 365 do for your productivity?
Topic 2A: SharePoint Sites : Storing & Sharing Documents, Lists, Libraries etc.
- Creating new sites & sub sites
- Adding new libraries & lists
- Adding custom metadata to libraries
- Creating & modifying Lists
- Modifying Library Options
- Creating web pages
- Adding Web Parts
- Working with Office 365 Web Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and PDF)
- Co-Author or Check out documents
Topic 3A: Working with Office 365 Outlook
- Sending & receiving email
- Setting email message options
- Flagging messages for follow up
- Using categories in messages
- New Groups in Office 365 Outlook
Topic 4A: Creating Tasks
- Adding new tasks
- Tracking progress over time
- Flagged emails
- Active, Overdue and Completed
Topic 5A: Office 365 Calendars
- Creating new events
- Invite people to meetings
- Sharing Calendars
- Assign meeting rooms
Topic 6A: People & Contacts
- Creating new contacts
- Editing the contacts
- Adding categories to Contacts
Topic 7A: OneDrive for Storing Documents
- Creating extra folders for documents
- Adding documents to Office 365 OneDrive for Business
- Share OneDrive folders
Topic 8A: Skype for Business Online
- Using Skype for meetings
- Webinars using Skype
- Create Polls for instant feedback
- Share PowerPoint and other files onscreen
Office 365 features
Hosted version of MS Office
Office 365 is subscription-based and includes Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote etc.), SharePoint Online, Skype for Business and Microsoft Office Web Apps.
- Share documents with your team
- Collaborate & edit documents online
- Create Sites SharePoint libraries
- Share calendars
- Keep track of Tasks andmore
Store, share and access your files in OneDrive from any computer
Document libraries can retain versions of documents
Online Web Apps
Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint have Web Apps which enable you to edit the documents in a web browser.
Microsoft Office 365 Security
- All data centers are in secure locations.
- Your data is encrypted by Office 365 so even if stolen looks like junk.
- Microsoft monitors Office 365 24/7 and worldwide.
- New data centers being built in Ontario & Quebec Canada.
- Regular backups of your data.
- Even if your subscription lapses your data is kept for a few weeks.
Office 365 Updates
Microsoft updates Office 365 on a continuous basis. Gone are the days of waiting for a new version every 3 years – with Office 365 new and improved features are added every month or so. This enables you to work more efficient and faster
Office 365 Privacy
Calculated fields Microsoft does not mine your data to sell to advertisers (like Facebook) – your data is your data and always kept private (even from the government unless they get a court order).
Office 365 Web Apps and Stand alone MS Office
With Office 365 Wb Apps you can edit Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote documents online. These are not as powerful as your desktop versions but will easily do most of the editing you need. Co Authoring is also possible (two or more people working on the document at the same time.
- Work on any device you do not need MS Office installed
- In regular Faster as only the main editing features are enabled
About our Training
We provide onsite fully customized training targeting your specific needs in MS Office 365– not just a pre-set fixed agenda. The training can be with your own libraries & sites and this means you are productive even on the training day.
We work with you and build your training agenda based on your training objectives and goals. In MS SharePoint there are many features. While most people will use the “all items” library view the less common views may be very useful for your sites. Also new pages and links can be created to add navigation to your sites.
We provide onsite MS Office 365 End-User training in the Toronto, GTA, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Niagara, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Concord, Markham, Pickering, areas.
We come to your location so you and your team do not have to drive across town – no wasted time. We offer customized MS SharePoint End-User training for Employees, Managers, Executives involved in Financial, Accounting, Marketing, Sales etc. in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Ontario, Kitchener, Waterloo, Hamilton, and Cambridge, Canada
We provide courses on Microsoft Excel, PowerPivot, Access, Microsoft Project, Office 365 & SharePoint End-User. In MS Excel courses the outline covers MS Excel data analysis, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc. PowerPivot onsite training covers linking tables & DAX formulas. MS PowerPoint covers creating and organizing slides. Microsoft Project training Toronto & Mississauga covers Gantt charts & scheduling. Training on SharePoint End-User Toronto covers Lists & libraries. sites & subsite and permissions. MS Access training covers queries, forms, reports and linking tables etc. Office 365 covers OneDrive, Sites, Outlook, Calendar We also offer onsite training in other Microsoft Office software: PowerPivot, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Access, Office 365 and SharePoint end-user training.